Ryongwang Pavilion 

The Ryongwang Pavilion is located on the bank of the Taedong River.

It was built first in the mid-6th century during the period of Koguryo.

It was rebuilt in 1670 during the period of the feudal Joson dynasty, and was renamed Ryongwang Pavilion.

For its beautiful scenery, it has been known as one of the eight scenic spots in western Korea from old times.